Monday 1 July 2013

These are a few of my favourite things: June

 
Ello Ello Ello!
 
 
I can't believe it's July already! I turn 21 in two days and I am still in complete denial that I am an adult. But let us not go off track here, let's talk favourites! This month I seem to have gathered up a few things that I've been loving, a few of them have previously been mentioned in posts but some are things I've kept a bit secret from you guys so far!
 
Let's get to it!
 
First off is a skincare product, I've featured it in a previous blog post. Behold the Vitamin C facial radiance capsules from The Bodyshop. It's basically a primer for your night moisturiser, it sounds strange, but it works. It claims to revitalise dehydrated skin and make it look more radiant, I honestly think it does. I wake up and my skin is still soft to couch, it feels plumber and looks brighter. The downside is the price, at £15 for only a months worth of uses I think it could be cheaper, I will repurchase when I run out though, The Bodyshop always seems to have offers on so I'll buy it then.
 
 
Another Bodyshop product?! Yes! This is their honey bronzer in  'light matte', I was drawn in by the glorious packaging, both the product and the packaging looks like honeycomb, I decided to buy this on impulse, I've never gotten along with bronzer, but this has changed me. It's not orange at all on the skin, despite my face being milk bottle white in colour. I've been converted! I also think this was around the £15 mark.
 
 
Next up is the Maybelline Colour Tattoo eyeshadow in 'Pomegranate', this again was an impulse buy. I was at first scared by the colour, it's pretty much a red colour with shimmer running through it, I had no idea how I would wear it, but I wanted to make it work! I tend to use this as a base for a dark brown or terracotta coloured eyeshadow and it looks really nice, you don't really see much of the red but it looks lovely.
 
 
Next is the Soap & Glory 'Archery' product for brows, I have the shade 'Love is Blonde'. This product has saved me from terrible brows, it's the best brow product I've ever tried. One side is a little brush that lets out a little bit of colour, great for natural looking brows, but to cover up any sparse areas. The other end is a regular pencil used to define the shape of the eyes and fill in the brows to make them a little bit stronger. I tend to use the brush part first, then a little bit of the pencil, it's honestly amazing.
 
 
Finally is the Topshop PH lipstick in 'crystal', it's one of those lipsticks which is supposed to adjust to your natural lip colour, so it looks different on everyone. On me it leaves a lovely bright pink wash of colour, it's very moisturising and soft, almost like a balm with more pigmentation. I've loved wearing this just for those days where I want something that isn't a matte bright orange colour.
 
That's everything guys! What have you been loving? Let me know!
 
Amy xx 


2 comments:

  1. OOh hope you have a fab 21st xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great birthday! Thanks for sharing your favourite June products, I really want to try the Maybelline Colour Tattoo, I've seen it everywhere!

    Lyndsay xx | Fizzy Peaches ♡

    ReplyDelete