Thursday 20 June 2013

The Body Shop: Facial Radiance Capsules!

 
 
Hey guys!
A few weeks ago I went for a bit of a splurge in the Body Shop because I had a voucher that got me 50% off and one of the things I picked up was the 'Vitamin C radiance capsules'. I spotted them online a few months ago and I was curious, but with a price tag of £15 I didn't want to buy them, they just seemed a bit too expensive, especially when there are only 28 capsules in the box.
 
 
 
The idea is that you use the cream inside the capsules before you apply your moisturiser on a night-time, so it's almost like a primer. The website says that it will "smooth and revive skin’s appearance to enhance your natural glow." and it's aimed at people will dull skin.
 
 The capsules look tiny, you simply twist the top of it to open it, at first I thought there would never be enough in one small capsule but there was just enough to cover my face. Of course, using these every night would mean there wasn't even enough to last a month, which I think is a little bit of a short time considering the price tag. I've decided to just use these when my skin needs a bit of a boost, every 2-3 days.
 
 
I've been using these for around three weeks now and I can honestly say that I am in love! When I wake up in the morning my skin looks brighter, feels smoother and generally looks healthier. Usually my moisturiser has disappeared by morning, I don't really see any improvement, this however has changed all of that and I'm much happier, and much more confident, in my skincare routine and how my skin looks.
 
If you have dull looking skin, and want it to feel much more 'fresh' or 'awake' I really recommend this, I will be buying again when I run out, although I think I'll wait for another offer. The Body Shop are great for having offers on, currently there's a sale and 40% off both Online and In-store, just check their website for details!
 
What do you guys think about the idea of a  Primer for skin care products? I kind of like it, especially if they work!
 
Amy x
 


No comments:

Post a Comment