Monday 1 April 2013

The Versatile Blogger award!

 
Hey guys!
I was nominated for the versatile blogger award a few days ago by Emily and then a few days later by Katie so thank you both so much! I have a very small amount of followers, but I love each and every one of you and I am totally grateful for your comments and support. Love you!
 
 
Rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Select 15 new blog/bloggers you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those bloggers for a Versatile Blogger Award, leave a link to their page and a comment on their latest post to let them know they've been nominated.
5. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
 
So girls, thank you again for the nomination, I love you both so much and your blogs are fantabulous! Onto the facts!
 
1. I am currently obsessed with the TV series 'Grimm', I just love fantasy and fairy tale remakes, I find them brilliantly fascinating.
2. Skater skirts are my favourite clothing item ever, I find they really suit me and give me some shape, which is pretty impressive really!
3. I am always always up for a laugh, I love having friends who have an amazing personality and it's even better when they open their mouth and something funny comes out.
4. I am a little obsessed with nail varnish.... I don't think I want to count how many I have.
5. I'm an English language student and I can write down words but when it comes to speaking...I am useless. I constantly mix up words or know what I want to say in my head and then can't project them and end up going 'flehflehfleh'. I think it's kinda ironic.
6. I have an irrational hatred of stray hairs. If I'm about to go in the bath or shower I need to check for any stray hairs and get rid of them before I go bathe. Then if I wash my hair and a hair falls out onto my shoulder, I panick and remove it swiftly. I know...I'm weird.
7. Math is something I am completely useless at. I had to take my GCSE three times to get a 'C' grade, that was at foundation level. If it wasn't for the tills at work telling me how much change to give a customer, I'd be 100% useless and would probably get fired!
 
Nominations:
 
There we have it, I know that's not fifteen but these are blogs I truly think deserve recognition and ones I really love and stalk!
 
Amy x
 
p.s. There won't be any posts for a while as I'm going away with my sister and haven't got any posts lined up. I'll be back soon! If you want to chat just leave me a comment and I'll get back to you!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Aw thanks sweetie, means a lot, I did this a few months ago, it is on my awards page xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete