Friday 26 April 2013

Nude eyes, Orange lips.

 
Hey guys!
I know I've been a little MIA lately, but I  should be back with a vengeance soon after my university work is all finished and handed in. I finally finished my dissertation, so I only have two essays left to write and then it's summer. In fact, it's the beginning of my 'grown up' life with all education finished. Scary thought!
 
 
I think I've got my 'perfect' summer look sorted make-up wise, a nude, very simple eye, pale face and bright orange lips! After the new Hayley Williams MAC collection was introduced I've been looking for a perfect orange lipstick, I know Sleek has one but it's proving impossible to find! I did however find their lipliner which is a bright orange, it's not perfect, I'm still looking at MAC lipsticks, but it's a perfect colour.
 
 
The colour is called pumpkin, it's an eyeliner or lip liner, but it's not an eye colour I'm willing to try. It's very drying but with a lip-gloss over the top and lip balm underneath it looks lovely. I
 
 
 
I really love how the colour looks, it's different to the usual red and despite the colour it's not too outlandish. It also makes my teeth look a lot whiter. I'm still going to be looking for an orange lipstick, I possibly will just slurge and get the MAC one because it looks so lovely, it's probably last a lot longer than this lip liner too.
 
What do you think of this trend?
 
Amy x


1 comment:

  1. OOh this looks lovely on you hun xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete