Wednesday 1 May 2013

A spring day OOTD!

 
Hey guys!
It would seem that Spring has finally arrived in Newcastle, it took it's time but there's been three sunny days in a row. No coat kinda sunny. Trust me, you're just as surprised as I am. Yesterday I went on another adventure to the Dene, one of my favourite places in the world, this time I went with a friend and had loads of fun just messing around and taking pictures. Also my dissertation is finally handed in, I have one essay left to do and then you'll be seeing a lot more of me!
 
Anyhoo, let's not get too side-tracked. This is the outfit I wore yesterday for running a few errands and then going on our little adventure.
 
 
 
I apologise for the picture not being very large, not giving a full view of what I was wearing. But I'm very into wearing plain, bright coloured t-shirts with a patterned or plain black bottom, with statement necklaces. I think I've found my summer go-to outfit style. The shirt is from Primark, skirt from Urban Outfitters, Converse from office.
 
 
 
I haven't worn bracelets for ages but I'm hoping to get back into wearing them. Smile kid is the name of one of my favourite albums but also a motto I live by, short and sweet, my best friend has a matching bracelet. I bought it from Etsy.


 
Finally a random picture from the day. How are you guys spending these precious days of sunny weather?
 
Amy x
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment