Monday 20 May 2013

Rocking the Ombre lips!

 
Hey guys!
 
I know ombre lips was a thing that happened a while ago and I didn't jump on the bandwagon, but it's better late than never right? I think I'm found one of my favourite lip combos for this season, or maybe just this week. There are two products I've been loving recently, this first is the Topshop lipstick in ' Brighton Rock' and the Illamasqua lipgloss in the colour 'Fierce', together they look amazing!
 
'Brighton Rock' is a bright bubble-gum pink, such an amazing spring summer shade and one I've been wearing constantly since I bought it. 'Fierce' is a bright lilac colour and together they make a really cute combination.
 
 
This isn't a totally in-your-face kind of ombre, it's not totally noticeable which really just makes it work, it still stands out though. I used 'Brighton Rock' all over the lips and then the gloss just in the centre, it kind of gives another dimension to the lips!
 
I hope this post was short and sweet! Have you guys tried ombre lips? I really love them!
 
Amy x
 


No comments:

Post a Comment