Monday 25 March 2013

Cosmetic Crush Mondays: Paloma Faith!

 
Hey hi hello!
 
In order to have a little organisation on my blog and have some inspiration each week I'm gonna start a little series called "Cosmetic Crush Mondays". Every week I'll recreate a make-up look from a celebrity I love! Most of these looks are going to be singers that I adore, first up is the amazing Paloma Faith.
 
I've loved Paloma since her first album and her newest album is equally as amazing, she's such a talented person. I love her quirky look and adorable personality, I think she often looks gorgeous and her hair is to die for!
 
 
 
I love the liner and the red lip in this picture, such a classic look. I decided to make it a little more subtle so that I could rock it for work, I tend to be allowed to wear whatever make-up I want, within reason, but I did end up switching the red lip for a nude after the following photographs were taken...
 
 
Of course I didn't fill my brows in quite as much as Paloma and I let them match my hair colour. I used the Maybelline brozer on my cheeks to contour slightly and then Rimmel's Santa Rose blush for a tiny bit more colour. My lipstick is Hazard by Topshop, easily my favourite red of all time.
 
 
I used the naked bacis on the eyes, using a mix of Walk of Shame and Foxy over the lid and then a little bit of Naked 2 through the crease for a little definition. I also used the Shamrock Chic duo from too faced, using the minty silver colour a little in the corner of my eye and blended it over the black liner. It doesn't look so shimmery in these pictures but it looked pretty awesome in person!
 
Amy x



No comments:

Post a Comment