Saturday 23 March 2013

Products I've emptied no1.

 
Hey Hi Hello!
I seem to have used up quite a few products in the last few weeks, I figured I'd share the ones I have. It usually takes me a while to finish products and then it seems I finish them all at the same time and end up having to repurchase things in the masses, does anyone else always have this problem?!
 
 
Okay, so it wasn't a massive amount, but for me, this is a lot of empties. Some of them have one use left in them, but they count right?
 
First up is the Clean and Clear daily action moisturiser. This is my second bottle of this, I've been using it for about a year and a half now. The product inside seems neverending, seriously though, I've had this bottle about 6 months now, which may not be healthy, but I will use every drop of this! This for me is a great product for a quick freshen up in the morning, it sinks into the skin really quickly and does what it's supposed to, gives moisture! I can't really comment on the 'clearing spots' thing because I don't tend to get spots, maybe the occasional one on my chin. I don't know whether I'm really lucky or whether this does wonders.
 
Next is the MUA eye primer, which I have heard they may be discontinuing. Please say this isn't true! I've has about three tubes of this beauty because it is holy grail status for me. I have oily eyes but this baby keeps my eye make-up on all day without creasing. I believe it's only £2.50 from Superdrug and it's been compared to the Urban decay Primer potion. I don't see the point of spending £18 on a primer when this one is perfection. I'm going to stock up!
 
Next is the Skin Foos 'Egg White Pore Foam', I bought 5 of these sachets on Ebay when I bought a few other things. For a little sample there's a good amount of product, in each one I think you get three uses! It's a cleanser which is meant to clean out pores and make them look smaller. It makes my skin feel lovely but I'm not sure about the pore cleansing thing...

 
Next up is the TRESemme Illuminating Blonde shampoo, which I've raved about multiple times. I love this product but I think my brother has been using this because the packaging looks more 'manly' than the lovely pink shampoo the rest of my family use. I'm not sure whether it's the combination of shampoo and conditioner that makes my hair stay platinum or whether it's just the conditioner that goes with this that makes it stay healthy because I don't like this when I use it alone. I have however repurchased this because I use it everytime I was my hair along with the conditioner and I want to keep my hair looking good!I do need it dyed though...let's not go there.
 
Next up is the Umberto Giannini 'salon straight blow dry Cream'. This is another thing that lasts a life time. I've had this for over a year now and I can probably sqeeze out a few more uses, and this is the mini size! For £1.99 it's a bargain. I just run it through the tips of my hair and then blowdry, it just helps it to stay straight and soft and it's wonderful. I wouldn't use it on the roots though because it does get greasy!
 
Last but not least is the Collection 'extreme 24 hour felt liner'. I knew about this before it was cool! *cough* Hipster *cough*. I joke! Again another holy grail iten which is cheap as chips! I don;t know where I'd be without this product, I've tried other felt liners but none compare to this. I find it easy to use, to some extent, and I find the colour lasts a good while before rubbing off. It's also a complete steal at around £4!
 
Have you tried any of these?
Amy x



2 comments:

  1. I love the felt liner, it's so good!! I really want to try the MUA primer too xo

    student-stylexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recomend that if you find them, buy a few!
      They're so hard to get hold of!
      x

      Delete