Wednesday 13 March 2013

Pretty Little Liars tag!

 
Hey hi hello!
 
I just noticed Joey Graceffa and Miss Glamourazzi upload this tag on Youtube and I freaked out. If you've never watched the show, why are you reading this post? Go find it online and watch it right now. Warning, there may be spoilers in this post so if you're not up-to-date with it then maybe you shouldn't read ahead!
 
Pretty Little Liars is one of my favourite programmes right now, unfortunatly it's not shown here in the UK on freeview so I stream it online here. It's got such a good story and it leaves you wanting more after every episode. You find yourself asking loads of questions, for every answer you get there's about 5 more questions given to you. It's both frustrating and amazing at the same time!
 
 
1. Who is your favourite Character?
 
This has to be, hands down, Hanna! I think she gets the best lines, she acts dumb but plays smart and can be a total bad-ass when she wants to be. Yes, she can be reckless at times and fairly bitchy but for some reason I love her! I do also really like Spencer though, despite her current mental state not being great.
 
2. Who do you think is the head of the A team?
 
I don't know! I really don't. We now know multiple people are involved now, Toby and Mona being two of these people. I really think Mellissa had something to do with it or perhaps Wren. I do love Wren but he seems to just pop up at random times, then when he's needed he's not around. Anyone else noticing that?
 
3. Who do you ship?
 
Spencer and Toby. Despite Toby being on the A team I really hope he still does actually have feelings for her. They always seemed so sweet together.  I also think Emily and Jason, despite her being a lesbian, I just like the idea of them being together. Is that weird?
 
4. Most memorble Cheesy/stupid moment in the show?
 
This whole show is cheesy, it's full of cheese. But the most stupid moment is when Allisons body is found in the cooler at the party but after that there was no mention of it actually being her, or what happened after that until like 5 episodes later. I think that was something that the writers missed out on because after such a huge cliff hanger you wanted to know whether or not it was actually her!
 
In the latest episode when Mona got into Radley. Just what even? Why did the staff let her back in there after she was admitted into there for being mental?! I really didn't understand how she could get in there unnoticed and take cakes. It was dumb.
 
5. Favourite Villian?
 
Mona! She's totally mental but as a character I really love her. She has a great story and the actress is probably the best actor in the show.
 
6.Who do you predict may become a villian?
 
Everyone in town is gonna end up being a villian. I joke...kinda. I think Wilden is a possiblity, he's a very sketchy character and the storylines at the minute really revolve around him. Melissa also seems to be very involved in this, but I can't tell if she's in the A team or just mean.
 
7. Which girl do you think has been hurt most by A?
 
I think Emily for the most part, I think she had it rough in the past with Alli and then it's coming back to hurt her in the present. She lost Maya because of Nate, she also had a good relationship with Toby and now she's kind of left take charge. She's been the main victim of the A team for a while!
8. Which girls style do you love the most and who do you relate to the most?
 
Despite Aria being my least favourite of the girls I really do like her style. I love it when she's got the rocker chic vibe going on because that's how I tend to dress. Sometimes though her style can be a little strange with things that really really shouldn't go together.
 
I feel like I relate to Emily the most. She's almost the most 'normal' of all of the girls, the least complicated for sure.  I think she's a typical teenager in a difficult place and a lot of people can relate to that.
 
9. Why do the girls keep seeing Allison?
 
I think the writers are wanting to take our attention from the A team a little and keep our focus on Allison, so what we don't forget about her. I don't think these little 'dreams' have anything to do with the storyline. I understand how the flackbacks relate but sometimes the 'meetings' have no real use.
 
10. Who is your crush on the show?
 
Wren! I'm British but his accent is to die for and he's the cutest boy by far.  I also kinda liked Lucas as first for his nerdy side, I find that a cute quality in a guy.
 
11. least favourite character out of the 4 girls?
 
Aria. I'm not sure why, there's just something about her that sometimes gets on my nerves. She acts as though she's always the victim when really A hasn't hurt her that much...although she was almost killed and stuck in a box with a dead body...
 
12. What was the biggest shocking moment for you?
 
That moment when you seen Toby was in the A team. When he turned around and I seen that face I was so surprised!
 
Also that time with the creepy doll place, that whole episode was shocking to me because I was so damn scared. I hate dolls. When that monkey started clapping, and the doll started talking I nmearly pee'd myself. *shudder*
 

13. Do you think Toby is really dead?
 
Nope! I think the A team have done this to get back at Spencer for some reason. It's a ploy to keep her out of the running so they can go after Aria, Hanna and Emily.

14. What would you do if A was after YOU?!
 
Tell the police! Oh my god girls. Why the hell haven't they gone to the police? Yes you may serve jail time for blinding some-one but it's better than being killed yourself.
 
 
Hope you enjoyed this post!
I'm off to bed!
Goodnight!
 
Amy x
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment: