Saturday 16 March 2013

Tony Moly Petite Bunny gloss Review!

 
Hey hi hello!
 
 
I was browsing Ebay a few weeks ago for another Skin79 BB cream and stumpled across some adorable make-up products from some Asian companies and decided to try one out.

 
How cute is this packaging? I couldn't resist. It was fairly inexpensive I think it was around £4 so I figured I'd give it a go. I bought the colour Neon red but really it's much more of a pink colour.
 
 
It's called the 'Petite Bunny Gloss Bar' but it's much more of a balm. It leaves a pale wash of colour on the lips but you can layer it up so that the colour is brighter. This is the only tinted gloss I've ever worn by itself, I usually don't like the colours on my lips so use them under lipstick but this one is a lovely lovely colour.
 
The lasting power of this is pretty good, I would say it lasts about an hour or two, which for a gloss balm I think is pretty decent. I love the smell of this, it's pretty sweet but not too overpowering. It feels more moisturising than some other things I've tried, it makes my lips feel very soft but not sticky in the slightest.
 
I am pretty obsessed with this, I wear it pretty much every day and it's easy to throw in my bag and to reapply when I need too. I love the colour, the smell, the texture...everything really!
 
I've ordered two more shades of this, there's quite a few to choose from!
 
Amy x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment