Sunday 17 March 2013

The movies tag!

Hello!
 
I've just watched the Beautycrush movies tag and because I'm getting more into films recently I figured I'd give it a go!
1- Favorite movie of all time?
Dumb and Dumber!

2- Favorite scene from that movie?
The whole thing. Every second. But the quote "We have no money, we have no jobs, OUR PET'S HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!" gets me everytime.

3- Favorite actors /actresses?
Emma stone, Helena Bohem Carter, Johnny Depp, Rupert Grint, Jim Carey, Jennifer Lawrence

4- Most annoying actor/actress?
Kristen Stewert...

5- Best director?
TIM BURTON

6- Favorite guilty pleasure film?
Clueless or Mean girls or Legally Blonde. Any 'old school' chick flicks

7- Favorite tear jerker?
The pursuit of Happiness makes me cry everytime.
Also Lilo and Stitch... when he says he's Lonely and like the ugly duckling. It breaks my heart.

8- Character from a movie that scared you the most?
The girl with the cat from Frankenweenie is seriously creepy. I've only eveer seen one horror because it's really not my thing, so there's no characters from any of them.

9- Movie you love everyone hates?
I don't think there has been one really. Not of my freinds are really Tim Burton fans so I would say something like Beetlejuice, but that's because most people I know haven't seen it...

10- Movie you hate everyone loves?
Walle. I wouldn't say I hate it, I just dislike it. I was dissapointed. Please don't kill me..

11- Favorite movie duo?
Johnny depp and Helena Bohem carter. They're in pretty much every Tim Burton film together and I think a great friendship really comes across strongly when the film is watched.

12- Favorite animated movie?
Lilo and stitch, Monsters Inc, Robots, Treasure Planet, 9, Corspe Bride, Frankenweeni, Despicable me, Dumbo. Anything Disney Pixar pretty much...

13- Actor/actress crush?
Jennifer Lawrence is my girl crush for sure. Joseph Gorden Levitt is a crush of mine. I love him so much. He's a cutie.

14- Favorite movie villain?
The red queen in Alice (the syfy version) is brilliant. I love that film so much and I don't think people talk too much about it.
I also love Count Olaf in the Series of unfortunate events, both film and books.
Oh and Voldemort.

15- What movie surprised you the most?
Mary and Max. It's a film my best friend urged me to watch but I put it off thinking i would hate it. I don't. It's amazing!

16- If you could only keep one movie what would it be?
Dumb and dumber or Frankenweenie

17- Movie recommendation and for whom?
'Alice' for anyone who loves Alice in Wonderland and fantasy.

18- If you could go back in time and marry actor/actress from back when (now old) who would it be?
I have no idea...

19- One remake you wish had never been made?
I'm not sure about remake but sequals than never should have happened are out there. *cough* mean girls *cough*

20- About to die but could only watch one more movie what would it be?
Lilo and stitch.

21- Favorite movie genre/favorite movie from that genre?
Animation, Family or Comedy! Favourite movies from those? Lilo and stitch, Hunger games and Dumb and dumber!

22- What's the first movie you remember watching in theaters
The spice girls movie... Don't judge...
 



No comments:

Post a Comment