Thursday 28 March 2013

FOTD: Cocktails and Comidic Characters.

 
Bonjour!
 
As my best friends are back in Newcastle from university for Easter we decided to have a girly evening out last night to have a catch up. My friends Becky and Becca have been my best friends for years now, Becky I've known for about 14 years and Becca around 7 years, let's just say we know each other pretty well!
 
I really don't like nightclubs and loud music so we decided to go food food and cocktails some place quieter, Wetherspoons. The best of all places! It was such a good night, so many jokes were made and I think we annoyed everyone else in the pub by laughing too loudly. Also we went to Frankie and Bennies they have frozen Strawberry Shortcake cocktails, yeah you heard right. FROZEN STRAWBERRY CHORTCAKE COCKTAILS. If you're over 18 I reccomend trying one. So good!
 
Anyway, I wanted my make-up to stand out more than usual but not be totally over the top, it wasn't like a proper occasion or anything fancy but still, wanted to look good!
 
 
 
 
For my eyes I used Walk of shame from the naked basics paletteand then blended Crave from the same palette with Taboo by Illamasqua to make a darkish green colour for the outer corners of the eyes. I also ran the green and black under my eyes. My mascara is the YSL shocking in black which is my favourite mascara at the minute!
 
I used the Sleek 'Tweek' lipstick with Illamaqua 'Temper' over the top. I used Revlons Naked foundation and the Maybelline Terra Sun bronzer to contour a little.
 
That's about it guys!
 
:D
 
Amy x


No comments:

Post a Comment