Sunday 3 March 2013

My perfume Collection!

 
Hey guys!
 
I've never really been in to perfume very much until very recently. I've always owned perfume but it takes me about three or four years to get through a bottle. Lately though I've been loving it! I'm really quite into very girly floral scents for perfume, I think it's very feminine. I do want to try more musky woody scents once I use up a few other bottles though.
 
So these are my perfumes, not a massive collection but a good amount for a girl who wasn't really into perfume! I am rubbish at describing anything, so if I can find descriptions on a website I will be writing about that!
 
 

Lady Gaga Fame
This is my most recent perfume, I got it for Christmas this year. At first I was drawn to it's amazing bottle and the whole black fluid concept. At first I was skeptical but I adore the scent of it to! "The scent is built around three main accords: dark, sensual and light." and "The accords work together to create a fragrance of floral and fruity elements, with the star ingredient inspired by Belladonna leveling out the whole fragrance and giving Lady Gaga Fame its signature as a scent." I don't really care about the high notes and low notes or whatever. It's just girly and awesome really. I reccomend you give it a whiff, even if you're put off my the colour.

H&M Velvet Amber
I have searched Google high and low for anyone else who has reviewed the perfume so that I can tell you how it smells. I just can't find one and I can't describe it. It smells like the name sounds. It's rich and quite strong smelling at first. Unlike most of my other perfumes it's not floraly at all but it's still very womanly. Imagine walking into a fancy pants washroom with nice smells, this is that smell! If you ever see it buy it! h&m fragrences are some of my favourites and this was only £6!

The body shop White Musk
This fragrence wasn't actually meant to be for me. I bought it for my mam last year but then my Grandma said she didn't like the scent of it any more, so I kept it. Turns out my mam still loves the scent and grandma was wrong... I did get a perfume out of it though! "This sensual scent unites a heady mix of notes including musk, lily, iris, rose and vanilla." I agree, I can really smell a little Vanilla in there, it's girly but quite soft at the same time. I'm almost out of this one!

H&M White Ginger
Ahhhh! This I bought last year for summer because it smells like some exotic holiday with flowers and ginger galore! It's a very summery scent, not one I reach for in cold months. I love this! I think it may actually be my second favourite perfume I own and for £5 how could I not buy it?

 
Benefit Mini Set
I got this as a Christmas gift this year too! I'm going to talk about it as a group first, then tell you my faourites of the lot. I adore these because of the packaging, again that's why I wanted them at first. They're tiny little cocktail shakers with adorable names *Squeal*. They're so cute and tiny, so easy to fling in your bag for a quick touch up throughout the day. They're all very girly, fresh, fairly floral scents but all very different. Of course you can buy a big bottle of one, but I'm pretty sure you can still get this set in Boots!
 
My place or yours Gina
This is the one I carry everywhere with me! I just adore the simple design on the packaging and whenever I get it out of my bag everyone is like "Ooooh let me try!" and they love it! It's described on the Benefit website as "woody oriental - an alluring affair of pink pepper, wild raspberry & patchouli. a seductively provocative scent with a "flaunt it if you've got it" attitude. " It is the least flowery of the scents but "woody oriental" isn't what I'd describe it as!
 
Laugh with me LeeLee
Described as "woody floral - a light blend of citrus, jasmine & lily blossoms. a naturally light scent with a classic feminine style. " This is another favourite because of the light citrus smell that comes through. It's not overpowering like the scent of lemon and lime, it's pretty soft.


 
 
I've saved the best for last!
 
Vivienne Westwood Naughty Alice
Let us all revel in the glory which is this perfume! First off, it's Vivienne Westwood. Who doesn't love a bit of Viv?! Second, it smells incredible. "Naughty Alice is a sensual and audacious fragrance inspired by Vivienne Westwood's playful and highly creative imaginary universe. Sexy, musky yet comforting, Naughty Alice enlivens the senses and is the perfect example of modern femininity." Perfect. Just perfect. Hunt it out and smell it. Ignore the price tag, go to the till and buy it! Trust me on this, if you love floral girly scents, you'll be transported to heaven with this!
 
 
What perfumes do you guys love and what ones would you reccomend?
 
Amy x



No comments:

Post a Comment