Monday 4 February 2013

Comfy Cosy OOTD


Hello!
Today I've been at university from 9-4 then came home to relax. It's now ten at night and i'm for some reason, 100% knackered. I tend to live in baggy sweatshirts in the winter and so this outfit is goning to be pretty simple.

 
 

 Super trendy right? The sweatshirt is my favourite thing in the world right now. So cosy and warm, plus I'm repping Newcastle which is never a bad thing. The sweatshirt is from Topshop from the brand Electrik Sheep but I'm guessing you can get them with your cities name on it if you're in a topshop in your town. That was a mouthful. The shirt is from h&m as well as the necklace. The leggings were actually an Ebay find for around three quid. Bargain! Beanie hat is from Primark and converse from Sole Trader.
 
The bag in the background is amazing for fitting everything in. So many books and things to carry when you study English it's surreal, then of course theres the books I read for leasure, and my purse,phone, keys and the rest of the junk in there. It's from h&m and was around £30.
 
have a great evening guys! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment